Tuesday 11 August 2020

My day started out with surprising a HUGE spider in the draining rack who then scuttled away with lightening speed while I gibbered and gasped like a landed fish and is now SOMEWHERE in the kitchen. 

It has not gotten appreciatively better either.

Not that it is a bad day, no. Just - I'm tired of adulting and fixing things and always putting a brave face on things and staying motivated and practising and cleaning up after myself and researching and problem solving and I just really feel like having a good old strop and moan even though I know it won't solve anything and won't even make me feel better. And I know I have nothing to complain about not truly and that is also not making me feel any better.

Harrumph.

Well tomorrow is another day. Marvellous. Bloody marvellous.

 

No comments: