Friday 10 January 2020

and sometimes the universe rewards us (or rather coincidences align)

I had a site meeting this morning so couldn't go for a run before work ( ah - too bad - 😄 ) but I did come back to work from home after the site visit so I could still get in a run before dark. I was tired. My legs ache. It's the first Friday after the holidays. My site meeting was trying. I did not feel like running. I vocalised this to some length, accompanied by shuffling and sighing. Finally I headed out the door. And the moment - the MOMENT I hit the rec ground, the sun cam streaming through the clouds, lighting up the trees and making even the rec ground construction site look beautiful. Out in the fields it was even better.


Although - I suppose if I hadn't spent so long bemoaning my fate I would have missed some of the sunbeams.  Make of that what you will!

No comments: