Saturday 17 April 2021

Faversham 365 Pictures!

 OK so clearly I did not post as I went along. Apologies. The whole thing ended up being slightly more complicated than I had envisioned. We were still in lockdown that week and frankly there are only so many pictures of the creek one wants to look at. To come up with 14 varied pictures that tell a story of Faversham was - slightly intimidating, especially with nothing open and no activities. I did my best. Here you go!

Monday 5 April

...and pigs may fly...

The Gunpowder WI Easter Chicks

Tuesday 6 April

Big Sky, Faversham Rec

(still) empty bandstand, Faversham Rec
Wednesday 7 April

Graham, the Postie with the Mostie!

Horsey Cut-through
Thursday 8 April

(still) working from home

Paper route
Friday 9 April
Cloud marsh, Ham Farm

Hollowshore
Saturday 10 April
Soon...

There's a new butcher in town...

Sunday 11 April
1st Faversham Junior Park Run

Dog Club, Faversham Rec





No comments: